Thursday, August 27, 2009

Road trends: boats!

As part of planning to tell my reader(s) Way Too Much about our days on the road, I'll be sharing some of the trends we encounter in traveling.

First trend: Applebee's has wi-fi. And so, here I am at an Applebee's posting on this blog. Thanks, Applebee's, and to the indisputably technologically-minded person who manages the Onalaska, WI location! My beer is a badger brew, no joke.

Anyway! Second trend: outsourcing your locomotion. Why drive all the way there (Wisconsin) when you can drive to a boat, park your car on a boat, and then meet new people or sleep while motoring across Lake Michigan from Muskegon to Milwaukee? Well, you just wouldn't. Especially since there is a snack bar in the main cabin selling cinnamon buns the size of a toddler's head.

Here I come, Cheeseheads.

Mini Cat Status: Altered (Ha! Specifically, he was sedated for the boat ride. Trippin')

No comments:

Post a Comment