Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cat Status: Cease the Insomniac Maniac Attack!


Generally I choose pet-friendly lodging options, partly because I am a good citizen, but mostly because Pablo has been known to yowl bloody murder at night and sometimes I can't be bothered to wear pants to bed. Therefore, in the event we get booted at 3 am for smuggling him into a hotel, it would be a major sartorial hassle.

Pablo has not been tolerating the hotels very well. A couple of nights ago, I threatened to: sell him to a shady ethnic restaurant; drop him off on the side of the highway in coyote country; and never buy him another mousie. Somehow none of these threats compelled him to quit yowling. This, despite the fact we were in a great Holiday Inn Express location!

However, I'm happy to report Pablo did something other than yowl last night. I'm hoping this turns into a Road Trend, if you know what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment